Since the company’s foundation in 1996, the juwi group has become one of the leading international renewable energy project development companies. Today, more than 1,000 people worldwide work for the juwi group in the Wind and Solar energy sectors. Working for juwi means taking a stand for climate protection and contributing to sustainable development.
juwi Renewable Energies (Pty) Ltd is a subsidiary of the juwi Group. Our focus is on the development,
construction, operation and maintenance of solar and wind energy projects.
Thank you for visiting our Careers page. Please take a look at our current vacancies below.
Department: juwi Renewable Energy Pty Ltd
Title of position: Office Manager
Start date: early 2019
Remuneration: Competitive compensation package with fixed salary and performance based bonus and benefits
• Dynamic local team with expert international support;
• World class reference projects in Australia and internationally;
• One of the largest solar and wind development and EPC companies worldwide;
• Delivered a world first project in Australia – 10.6MW solar/battery hybrid at DeGrussa Mine;
• juwi has a high level of commitment and passion for the vision of 100% renewable energy.
The Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day administrative running of the office.
• Development and implementation of administration systems;
• Code, distribute and file invoices for approval and payment;
• Code credit card statements and draft letters for approval;
• Assist Managing Director and Executive Managers with office and administrative related requirements;
• Arrange domestic and international travel;
• Order stationery;
• Arrange catering for meetings;
• Maintain contacts databases;
• Office liaison for building management;
• Set up credit accounts with suppliers;
• Arrange couriers;
• Assist with Accounting data entry;
• Adhoc administrative tasks
juwi is looking for the following attributes:
• 10 years + senior admin/EA/Office Manager experience;
• Having industry experience (renewables/resources sector) would be advantageous;
• Good communication skills;
• Meticulous and detail oriented;
• Good time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks;
• Strong understanding and skills of company tools (MS Office with advanced excel skills etc.);
• Strong organization skills;
• Initiative, open-minded and good attitude;
• Proficient in IT software (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Handle personal and confidential information with discretion;
• Good typing speed (more than 60 wpm)
• 9 months contract with possibility to extend up to 1 year;
• Flexible starting time (between 7am – 9am);
• Flexible working days (4 – 5 days / week);
• In addition to the responsibilities described above, the job holder will be required to carry out any other duties in line with their experience, knowledge and ability as assigned.
To apply, please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including full CV, credentials (related to education and work experience, etc.) and stating your salary expectation. Please insert the job title in the email Subject Line.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking forward to your energy!
With an annual turnover of over more than 1 Billion AUD and installed capacity in excess of 5 GW across 25 countries, juwi is one of the world’s leading companies in the renewable energy sector. Since 1996, juwi has been developing, planning, financing and operating power plants and systems that use renewable energies – wind and solar.
The Australian subsidiary has already completed a 10.6MWp solar PV + 6MW battery system on a remote mine in Western Australia, making it the world’s largest off-grid system. Driven by the increasing demand for utility scale Photovoltaic systems in both the off-grid and on-grid segments, juwi is expanding the development and EPC support team within Australia.
To apply for any of these advertised vacancies, please send us your application via email to juwi Singapore(!) email@example.com, including cover letter, full CV and credentials (related to school, university, work etc.) and stating your salary expectation. Please insert the job title in the email subject line.